The mission of American College Arcus® is to offer a high-quality, modern, international education to address the needs of all students regardless of their gender, race, religion, or ethnic origin, in an atmosphere of mutual understanding and individual effort.
We seek to nurture tolerance, open-mindedness, intellectual curiosity, confidence and self-discipline in our students, fostering in them a desire for lifelong learning, a sense of responsibility to their community and an awareness of their ability to make positive change within this community. To this end, we offer students small classes with qualified and professionally trained teachers, following well-structured national and international syllabi, supplemented with a wide range of co-curricular activities.
It is our goal that, even as they strive to improve themselves, our students will become equipped with the knowledge, skills, values and the passion to improve the surrounding world.
- To offer high-quality instruction
- To offer bilingual education and encourage linguistic diversity while respecting the mother tongue at all levels of education
- To incorporate both Bulgarian and international standards into the learning process, thus creating a bridge between different educational systems
- To encourage students to perform to the best of their abilities
- To emphasize the development of students’ knowledge and skills, while giving them opportunity to adapt and cope with life’s circumstances
- To prepare students to apply for admission to Bulgarian and foreign institutions of higher education
- To prepare students for national and international examinations
- To promote international and intercultural experiences for all students